have you ever had this?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

have you ever had this?

Hi. Just wondered if i could get some feedback. I am a bit stressing about this. I have this two inch wide band that goes from my mid abdomen down to my belly button. It feels like it needs to stretch but I also have this bump above my belly button. Does anyone know what the heck this is? Thanks. Appreciate any input.
    Lynna'

Hi Lulu

I have this two inch wide band that goes from my mid abdomen down to my belly button. It feels like it needs to stretch but I also have this bump above my belly button. Does anyone know what the heck this is?
    Sounds like something for your doc to look at. The only thing that comes to my mind is a hernia.

Your doctor should be able to figure it out for you.

Let us know what you find out.

Take care,
    KoKo
    PPMS for 26 years (dx 1998)
    ~ Worrying will not take away tomorrow's troubles ~ But it will take away today's peace. ~

Comment

Do you have MS? If so that is a common issue with me, abdominal numbness, rigid muscles from mid abdomen to under my rib cage. Makes it hard to breath and that someone needs to stretch me out. The lump, hernia maybe? I know that because I have upper thorasic spinal lesions that it gives me a lot of problems in my abdominal area. It affects my bladder and bowels etc... and it seems that I get weird hardness (do you know what I mean) in some of my organs I guess down there. I actually get monthly massages and she gets right into my abdomen and loosens all that stuff for me. You never know so go to your dr if you can.

Comment

thank you

thank you for taking the time. called my neuro today and she thinks it is a hyatal hernia. (spelling?) going to gp tomorrow at 11:45. let you know soon.
        thanks again.
        lynna'

Comment

Working...
        X