question....

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

question....

I had a bad bout of asthma and had to use my puffers yesterday, and today. Strange thing is all my inflammation pain I have been dealing with have all settled down. My legs feel better and balance is better today. Is this just a coincidence? (sp) or the steroids in the antiflamitoy had any thing to do with it?

i don't know how long it will last; but I will be definitely be asking my dr next time i see him.
    I only take my puffers when my breathing gets bad and I start having a fever.

I had to take them twice last night I hate the taste it leaves and hate to rely on them. Not to mention the headache they give me. ....

Been up for the past two days!!! couldn't sleep because of breathing.
    Not dx yet, had symptoms now for 4 years. First Neuro App was August 5,10.MRI DEC 8,2010 Finally done. Original MRI was for July 4,2011

I use a steroid nasal spray for fall allergies and feel better after using it. I don't have asthma, but my good friend does. I took a puff of her medication and it did make me feel pretty good!

Comment

wish I could remember where I heard or read that Albuterol (pill form?) helped MS symptoms. Maybe I imagined it or maybe it was a different disease. Sorry...just wanted to mention that I've heard something recently. Darn...wish I could remember where and exactly what. May google it to jar my memory then report back if I clear up the mystery/
      Susie

Eph 3:20-21

Comment

article on Web MD

Okay...did a very very quick google search of "albuterol helping other diseases" and several articles popped up. One was on Web MD that said "Albuterol may help MS". Didn't read the article but thought I'd get this posted for those who may want to look this up. Especially if you take Albuterol for asthma.
        Susie

Eph 3:20-21

Comment

Bammaw

Hi Bammaw

Albuterol was discussed a little bit in the Medications Forum. Here is the thread, if interested.

http://www.msworld.org/forum/showthread.php?t=105509

Take care,
          KoKo
          PPMS for 26 years (dx 1998)
          ~ Worrying will not take away tomorrow's troubles ~ But it will take away today's peace. ~

Comment

that's really interesting, I swear my balance has been better this evening then it has been all year. I had to use my puffer about 5 times now for breathing but my legs feel great. It's very, very odd. I felt kind of foolish posting this question.

I thought that everyone would think iam nuts. I haven't had this much balance in a long long time. I even made my bed with out falling over and walked on tread mill for 40 min. I haven't been able to do that in a week.

But I also wonder could I be coming out of a relapse as well? that's another thought.
            Not dx yet, had symptoms now for 4 years. First Neuro App was August 5,10.MRI DEC 8,2010 Finally done. Original MRI was for July 4,2011

Comment

Working...
            X