Reality Series #2

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Reality Series #2

I loved the reality series posting so much I thought it would be fun to do another,

"I know my friends and family love me because..."

...when I make no sense they smile and nod then try to help me explain what I want.

... all I have to say is MS trouble today and they give me more time for everything.
    Time is but a name we give to the passing moments of life, it is these moments that hold all the meaning.

They add helpful things to my daily to do lists( if i don't write it down, I will forget something) like " Rest for 30 minutes" or "don't make dinner" with a smiley face

They understand when I say "word fishing" when I just can't get the correct word to come out of my mouth..

Comment

Reality

They made me a message board to put on the refrigerator so I can write things down I need to remember to do.

*Husband will fix supper when I had a bad day.

*If I can't remember what I want to say, they don't get impatient with me

Comment

Limboland, but experiencing weirdness for quite some time. My co-workers/friends show me they care by not constantly asking how I'm doing. (For me this is a good thing as I WOULD NOT like the constant questioning). They listen if I choose to talk about how I'm doing and don't treat me like I'm nuts. Also, they have a sense of humor about it which is something I appreciate. We've given the weirdness a name...we call him Fred. If I'm stammering my words or just have an off moment, my co-worker will crack a smile and say "Fred again, eh?"

Comment

Working...
        X