out of the blue

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

out of the blue

Out of the blue last night I was hit with horrible tremors and extreme weakness. Lasted all night couldn't sleep and had itching and tingling all over. I was going insane last night. I was just making a grilled cheese sandwich last night and boom my legs just gave way and was trembling so bad as well as my hands and arms. I had to call my mother to hurry and bring me my walker and to grab my sandwich off the stove. I had been Ok with a few tremors always been able to manage around them then bam out of no where like I had been shot in the back it came on that quickly.

My tremors have never, never, ever been that bad I couldn't even stand. we sat for awhile thinking should we go in to ER or just wait it out and see what happens. I didn't sleep at all a nap this morning. but my tremors have settled down but I feel really really weak. Is this something I should tell my neuro about? I was having really bad charlie horses in my hands and legs days before. Bad leg cramping does this lead to a full on relapse?
    Not dx yet, had symptoms now for 4 years. First Neuro App was August 5,10.MRI DEC 8,2010 Finally done. Original MRI was for July 4,2011

ZUZU20, I am so sorry this happened to you. It does sound horrible and very scary.

I can't answer you about a relapse but you should certainly tell your neuro.

I pray you feel better soon.
    God Bless Us All

Comment

Working...
    X