Problems with betaject

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Problems with betaject

I just did my 4th injection with the betaject light. I am having a little trouble and thought perhaps you folks could suggest a solution. I do all right pinching the skin and ligning up the needle at 90 degrees, but then when I push the button for it to go, somehow I cut my skin. I notice it when i finish the injection and take the needle out. And sure enough where the needle went there is a small cut and it keeps on bleeding.

I have done manual injections (not beta) before and never had this problem. I like the betaject though, any tips to make it work better?
    Time is but a name we give to the passing moments of life, it is these moments that hold all the meaning.

Sounds to me like you are MOVING the injector while doing the injection. You mihgt not even be aware or realize it.

I started Copaxone using their autoinjector, but after a few weeks maybe a month or so, switched to just doing it the ole fashion way, full MANUAL. Since both Copax and insulin are both SC injections it was no big deal, heck after decades of injecting insulin, I otta betta know how...lol

Doc Gomer Doctor of, Been There, Done That.

Comment

I am starting Betaseron shortly, I am waiting on a date for training from the nurse. When I get my training I will ask her this question.

CrazyCatLady
      MS Does Not Define Me.....My Love of Tea Does! LOL!

Comment

Working...
      X