Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Passing on a family member's question...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Passing on a family member's question...

So, does anyone have changes in symptoms with changes in outside pressure - ie. thunderstorms, etc?

I dont really notice change in symptoms with a thunderstorm, but when it is hot and/or humid out my symptoms are definatly worse!
    Shannon
    Diagnosed June 2010. Started Betaseron July 2010.

Comment

No lasting changes with pressure. I just don't feel as well as usual. When we are getting ready to have a big cold front come through, I can hardly walk and am so sluggish that I feel that it is time for a wc. I don't have vision problems brough on by pressure changes.

Hope this helps a little.
      "...the joy of the Lord is your (my) strength." Nehemiah 8:10

Comment

With the weather turning cooler my spasticity is much worse. But more symptoms...no.
        Lord, keep your arm around my shoulder and your hand over my mouth. Unknown

Comment

Worse definitely with heat. Lately we have had heat with humidity. Just terrible! Everything is worse!!
          techie
          Another pirated saying:
          Half of life is if.
          When today is bad, tomorrow is generally a better day.
          Dogs Rule!

Comment

Changes in barometric pressure, as when a thunderstorm is approaching, knock me for a loop. I feel just awful, sluggish physically and mentally. My spasticity acts up.

Unfortunately, I live in Minnesota where thunderstorms are way too common!

Comment

Thanks so much... I knew about the heat, wasn't sure about the pressure!

Comment

A Big YES! But heat is worse.I live in the South & don't leave my A/C for weeks.
                God Bless Nona Judy

Comment

Indeed

Originally posted by Sequoia View Post
                  Changes in barometric pressure, as when a thunderstorm is approaching, knock me for a loop. I feel just awful, sluggish physically and mentally. My spasticity acts up.

Unfortunately, I live in Minnesota where thunderstorms are way too common!
                  Ditto!!!Change in barometric pressure? "thrown for a loop," is an excellent description. I am a nature lover/tree hugger, and live in 1 of the hottest and, quite possibly, [I]most humid [areas in the country; it's still in the low 90s here. I learned the hard way to let go of being "Ms Outdoorsy," during the hot months... for now cuz our lives can change in a mere moment, with a cure

Love and Light to all... Shalom
                  You never fail, until you stop trying__Albert Einstein

Comment

Working...
                  X