Just me once again started pt today.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Just me once again started pt today.

I started my pt today and damm have a good one he noticed some other problems with me and was able to help me getting the ball rolling on things. He says my movements are not has bad as after last years flare, but he did noticed my eyes where bouncing around alot and that I had more visions problems then I thought after doing somethings my eyes where sorta moving chaotically he said. and when he was testing something a white item turned to a blue color. I heard that the tapper down drug given after steroids can cause vision problems not sure if that is true or not about prednisone. In anycase I am letting my neruo know, and my pt is letting him know about the vision and so on when he sees them they work in the same place at times. Also going to an eye doctor just to be on the safe side and most likely one of them more neruo eye doctirs after we will see.

I hate doctors so this is going to be alot of fun

At-least my pt thinks he can get me back to using a side-stepper/cane and improve my balance once more, so that is good news. And if t is the prednisone I be finish with it this weekend.

Hello Warren

Thanks for the update!

I started my pt today and damm have a good one he noticed some other problems with me and was able to help me getting the ball rolling on things.
    That's wonderful - I'm happy for you that things are moving forward!

He says my movements are not has bad as after last years flare, but he did noticed my eyes where bouncing around alot and that I had more visions problems then I thought after doing somethings my eyes where sorta moving chaotically he said. and when he was testing something a white item turned to a blue color.
    He sounds like a really good PT, to recognize your eye issues.

In anycase I am letting my neruo know, and my pt is letting him know about the vision and so on when he sees them they work in the same place at times. Also going to an eye doctor just to be on the safe side and most likely one of them more neruo eye doctirs after we will see.
    Good luck at the eye doctor, and let us know what you find out.

At-least my pt thinks he can get me back to using a side-stepper/cane and improve my balance once more, so that is good news. And if t is the prednisone I be finish with it this weekend.
    Good for you! Hopefully you will be getting around easier in no time. You seem to have determination

Take care,
    KoKo
    PPMS for 26 years (dx 1998)
    ~ Worrying will not take away tomorrow's troubles ~ But it will take away today's peace. ~

Comment

Dancing eyes

I can relate to the chaotic eye movement, many here talk about nystagmus, eyes jumping around, a common symptom. Just don't know about the color change you are talking about, that's definitely something to check out. Let us know what your doc says about that.

When the neuro checks your eye tracking, I think he's looking for that jumping symptom. I have had it, and sometimes it gets better, sometimes worse. I notice the jumping eye movement trying to read the teleprompter on the TV (I think that's what it's called.....)?

Glad the PT is going well, does sound like you have a good therapist!

Comment

Working...
      X