shirt sayings

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

shirt sayings

Going to walk in my first ms walk and want to make shirts for the team who is walking with me. Does anyone have any suggestions for a shirt? I don't take myself too serious (how can you) so I would like any suggestions. I have been trying to think of something and just don't know where to start.
    Thanks
    diagnosed November 2009

You could look at cafepress.com... they have a great selection of MS shirts...maybe that will inspire you.
    Good Luck!

Comment

How about.....
      I Think I Can
      I Think I Can
      I KNEW I COULD
      SgrammieD

Comment

Zazzle.com has some affordable shirts that have good sayings as well.

Comment

I'm sure y'all can appreciate this. I completely forgot I posted that question until I was just scanning through the new questions. So thanks for the ideas, keep them coming, and I will try and remember to check back.
          diagnosed November 2009

Comment

I have a button on my Facebook page that says "I didn't fall down the floor needed a hug"...
            Falling down is easy... getting up not so much

Comment

Originally posted by Grace View Post
              I have a button on my Facebook page that says "I didn't fall down the floor needed a hug"...
              I didn't fall down the floor rose up.
              Lord, keep your arm around my shoulder and your hand over my mouth. Unknown

Comment

"Deer in Headlights", I can't function like I use to. I feel like a Deer caught in the headlights.

Comment

Some of these are hilarious!

http://shop.cafepress.com/ms
                  ~Kim in NV~ Dx RRMS on the Spring Equinox 2008 , at age 44. *Aubagio* That which does not kill us only makes us stronger

Comment

Originally posted by Grace View Post
                    Perfect!!-MIKE
                    Dream like you will live forever, Live like you will die today.

Comment

I just did my first walk. Here are pictures of the shirts my team designed and wore for the walk.

**personal url removed by Moderator in compliance with MSWorld guidelines. this may be put in your profile for all registered, logged-in members to see**
                      Shannon
                      Diagnosed June 2010. Started Betaseron July 2010.

Comment

The New Weebles
                        We Can Wobble
                        We Can Fall Down
                        Peg

Comment

Working...
                        X