Strange feeling

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Strange feeling

So I have a question, I have this strange feeling almost like someone is pulling a string on the front of my chest and collapsing it into my back, or even that maybe I got punched really really hard in the chest. It HURTS! I am trying to figure out if this is an MS symptom or something else. Anyone else have a feeling like this?

It is pretty much centered at my sternum and goes through to my back. I thought maybe heart burn, but antacids aren't fixing it. My Blood Pressure and pulse are pretty normal as well.
    Time is but a name we give to the passing moments of life, it is these moments that hold all the meaning.

Sorry you're having the unexplained symptom. It's always difficult trying to figure out what's MS and what isn't. Could be the "hug"...but any unexplained chest pain should be checked out to make sure it's not your heart. Once that's been determined, then you can look for an MS connection.

Comment

Sounds like ms hug...

...which is when your muscle between your ribs spasm like crazy. It's my worse symptom (save maybe fatigue) bc it is extremely painful. Ask for lots of Tramadol from your doctor, take it religiously, limit your arm excercises and hope for the best. That's all I got. The Tramadol should help a lot. LI literally couldn't live without it. No its no habit forming like hydrocodine. Also, you could take baclofen at night b4 bed to decrease your spasms but I wouldn't take it during the day. It knocks me out. As always, talk to your doc about these suggestions and see what he says. Hope this helps.

Comment

Working...
      X