weirdest symptom EVER....any relief?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Journeyman,

I'm curious...how does the Gate Control Theory work when you can feel an itch and not the scratch, tickle or much else you do to the area?

If it's a real itch, pain or whatever, I understand the theory. But what happens if the sensation isn't from any kind of stimulus but is our brain lying to us as in the case of paresthesias?

Comment

sooo.....frustrating.....

well, i thought monday would come and everything would be better. we are now into tuesday and i have heard NOTHING from my doctor. i am getting frusterated! i just want some answers, and if nothing else, something to help with this stupid pain.

last night i got a total on 4 hours of sleep, so on top of the usual fatigue i get everyday i have the fatigue from not sleeping well...

i called my doctor back today and they keep asking me to get a UTI test.....WHY? i just had one done 3 weeks ago and it came back negative...why do they keep using this as a excuse...and no offense. i don't want to wait 3 hours in a walk in clinic just to take a stupid UTI test......

i know i am not the only patient that goes to this doctor, but don't i deserve answers?? if not the same day...the next day?? what do i have to do.......

Comment

Working...
      X