Is anyone taking Cerefolin NAC for Cog-FOG

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Is anyone taking Cerefolin NAC for Cog-FOG

Hi, the doc ordered cerefolin NAC for memory loss and cognitive dysfunction for me. Is anyone taking it and what have your results been.

So far I don't think there has been any change.

It sounds good it is made of a super concentrated folic acid and amino acids that are supposed to be easy to absorb.

The downside is it has saccharin. I know aspartane and MSG are related to neurological decline. I am not sure on the saccharin.

Hi Rosepetals, sorry I have no info on that to help you. Hope someone can though.

I have been wondering how your doing- I know things have been rough for you lately.

Am keeping you in my thoughts and prayers! (((HUGS)))

Comment

HI...I WANTED 2 DROP IN AND SAY HI, ROSEPETALS....(HUGS)

Comment

CerefolinNAC

May I start by identifying myself as part of the CerefolinNAC® brand team at Pamlab. If you are interested in learning more about CerefolinNAC® and how it works, we encourage you to visit our website to discover more about the role CerefolinNAC® plays in early memory loss.

One of the most fascinating aspects of the aging brain is the simple fact that it needs nourishment, which becomes increasingly difficult as we reach advanced ages. Further, for some patients, the brain can be genetically predisposed to neuronal damage by metabolic imbalances that can accelerate the onset of Alzheimer’s disease and/or dementia. If you are having difficulty remembering or becoming more forgetful, it could be the signs of early memory loss. Early intervention and correction of this metabolic imbalance offers the greatest opportunity for stabilizing brain function. CerefolinNAC is designed to metabolically nourish and protect neurons in the brain from further decline and damage that can lead to Alzheimer’s disease.
        CerefolinNAC® is well tolerated and General Regarded as Safe (GRAS)

Thanks,
        CerefolinNAC® Brand Team

Comment

It seems to be helping. I don't feel as lost when I walk around the house. My ability to focus on reading, watching tv, or doing simple daily activities is improving.

I feel like I am able to communicate my thought better. I don't feel as stupid. I was the student of the year, top in horticulture in the state years ago.

My brain is still not normal, but there is improvement.

Comment

Originally posted by rosepetals View Post
            It seems to be helping. I don't feel as lost when I walk around the house. My ability to focus on reading, watching tv, or doing simple daily activities is improving.

I feel like I am able to communicate my thought better. I don't feel as stupid. I was the student of the year, top in horticulture in the state years ago.

My brain is still not normal, but there is improvement.
            Thats awesome that its working for you.....Im so happy for you!

Comment

rosepetals,
              i`m diabetic, so saccharin is an everyday additive for me as well as aspartame. i recieved an e mail from a friend that warned of aspartame, so i cut it completely out of my diet. after one month i was, ready, the same physically. i was mean without the caffene (haha, i`m a poet) black coffee is yucky!!!!!!! no diet pepsi didn`t help either!!

dave
              hunterd/HuntOP/Dave
              volunteer
              MS World
              hunterd@msworld.org
              PPMS DX 2001

"ADAPT AND OVERCOME" - MY COUSIN

Comment

Working...
              X