Recently diagnosed

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Recently diagnosed

Hello everyone! I was diagnosed on April 2nd, and cried myself away. I think I was scared to tell my kids (we have three), but especially our oldest one. My husband has been such a major support and help to me since then. He has been there every minute. I had kinda put it in the back of of my thoughts until this past Friday and thought about it again and became a little depressed. I cried more, got a little distant and kept to myself. I feel better and glad that I was ale to come across a site like this to be able to type my frustrations to folks that understand the illness. I look forward to chatting with everyone and thank GOD that this is here for us all!

Hello Kleake

Welcome to the MSWorld Forums.

You are so newly diagnosed and it is normal to go through the emotions of fear and sadness.

Good for you that your husband is supportive

We are glad for you that you found this site. Life is a little easier with the support and understanding from others who are living with MS.

There's lots of valuable information here too.

Looking forward to seeing more of your posts.

Take care,
    KoKo
    PPMS for 26 years (dx 1998)
    ~ Worrying will not take away tomorrow's troubles ~ But it will take away today's peace. ~

Comment

Working...
    X