flumist vs flu shot

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

flumist vs flu shot

I understand that I cannot have the Flumist, live virus because of my ms, however I'm having trouble finding information as to whether or not my 8 year old son can get the mist being around me? I thought I read at one time he could not, but Ihave not found anyone or anyting that reiterates this. Does anyone know? He would sue like to skip that shot if he can.

Hi Bikerchic, haven't seen you around here for awhile. Or could be that I had a MS moment!!??

Not sure about the mist ver. the shot for your son. Have you asked your neuro bout that? Sorry can't help you there.

Been doing much riding this summer? I started out going for alot of rides, but the last 6 weeks not so much.

Been on Ampyra since July 1. It has strengthened my weak leg (bends and moves better) but still have along way to go. Now if my balance would just improve.....

Comment

Hi Kathy,
      No I haven't been on much at all. Must be because I feel good We bought a trailer up in Shawano, and haven't ridden as much as I would have liked to. And I got remarried, so busy busy. But keeps my mind off any of my troubles...The balance thing is a pain, I agree! And I too have a leg that doesn't always cooperate, but its ok as long I don't overdue it. I will call my neuro, but sometimes they seem to be vague about the answer to questions like that.

Comment

Working...
      X