Oct. 3rd, Ames, Ia.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Oct. 3rd, Ames, Ia.

Got a letter today from Bayer. Bruce Hughes, MD and director of the Ruan MS Center in DSM will be speaking on "Take a closer look at MS" on the 3rd at 3 PM at 325 South Duffy Ave (Perkins) in Ames.
    Seating is limited and you have to RSVP at 1-800-788-1467.

Got the letter a couple of days ago.

Dr. Hughes is my neuro and I would have loved to go, but unfortunately I won't be able to attend.
    dx 5/95 rrms

Comment

I doubt it, Ames is enough of a haul from Indianola and with the change of seasons stuff going on I have no idea when I'll be awake or asleep.
      They only mentioned snacks, if they upped the ante with some BBQ I might re-think it.

Comment

Dr. Hughes is also my neuro! I have been through three neuro's before I found him. He is very professional, knowledgable and compassionate. His nurse/case worker, Val, is wonderful also along with the rest of his staff.

Ames is about 1 hour 20 minutes from me and I would have loved to go to this seminar, but unfortunately I won't be in Iowa this weekend.

Do any of you fellow Iowan's know of any MS support groups around the area? I am having difficulties finding one that isn't too far away. I'm thinking North central Iowa??

Thanks for the info on this seminar, please continue to post seminars in the area. Hopefully, my schedule will allow me to make one of these that the Ruan Center puts on!
        Fall down seven times....get up eight!

Comment

Working...
        X