Teriflunomide journal

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Teriflunomide journal

I know there are quite a few of us in the TOWER study. I wanted to start a thread where we could talk about our experiences with this oral medication.

I started in January and have seen improvement in my spasticity, ON pain, numbness in hands/feet. I have seen worsening in my depression and muscular fatigue. I also got ALOT of bruises on my legs from month 4-6. Then they went away.

Of course, I don;t know how much of any of these symptom improvement or degradation is due the meds or just due to the nature of MS.
    Beki: "God didn't promise days without pain, laughter without sorrow, sun without rain, but he did promise strength for the day, comfort for the tears and light for the way."

I'm sorry to see that others on Teriflunamide have not added to this thread but I will update with my info.

I've been in the study a year now and I'm pretty certain I am receiving the drug. I lost 45 lbs in 6 months without dieting. Increased weight loss is a main side effect. My ON, spasticity, and numbness are still improved. My depression and fatigue are still worse.

I haven't had any relapses but I did have my regular symptoms act up once recently.
    Beki: "God didn't promise days without pain, laughter without sorrow, sun without rain, but he did promise strength for the day, comfort for the tears and light for the way."

Comment

Working...
    X