Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Anyone else on the verge of blowing chunks?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Anyone else on the verge of blowing chunks?

Was wondering if anybody else feels like the are on the verge of vomiting all the time. I dont take many meds so I do not think it is side effects. And also the fact that I am a male there is no need for a trip to the CVS for a Early Pregency Test. Stopped taking my Rebif last month because of severe fatigue and doctors not wanting to give me anything for it. Was just wondering. Hope everyone has a great weekend. Penn State is here in town this weekend so we are going to have a great one. Roll Tide Roll!

I was for about 3 weeks....it turned out my liver enzymes were WAY WAY WAY too high! I stopped the Rebif, and it took 2 weeks before I felt good again.
    Melody
    Diagnosed 1/28/10

Comment

Roo I did read earlier that you got off Rebif. I guess I need to find another Neuro. He has not checked enzymes since I started the Rebif in June.

Comment

Yes..

At some point during my day I always feel that way. I have meds for it but most often I try to deal with it.

I'm so afraid I will destroy my body with all the meds. I'm already on Copaxone daily as well as many others.

I pray you find something to take it away; I know how hard it is to go about your day with that feeling.
        Dx MS Aug 2010 (after 2 years of searching)
        Started Copaxone Aug. 2010

Comment

Thanks Angel I need the prayer. See you are from knoxville. How is it up there in the hills?

Comment

Yes, I feel this way often. I am only on Copaxone and BC pills. I have been on the bc pills for over 20 years, so I am pretty sure the nauseous feeling is not from that. I was just telling my doctor about the 1pm switch everyday. I usually feel like crap and nauseous (sp?) until about that time everyday, more so if I don't get enough sleep. It's not bad enough that I have to call in sick or anything, it's just that if I don't keep really busy, I just sit and think I'm going to puke.

I chew a lot of gum, and I also try to get up and walk around the floor every hour. Just walking around helps the feeling alot. I am not sure why, but sitting makes it worse.

I mentioned to my neuro, and all he said, well it could be the ms, or it could be something else. So basically he didn't know.

Comment

Working...
            X