Copaxone

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Copaxone

Injections are going along with little to no problem. Today, however, I got a taste of what some of you have reported with arm injections. I must have come close to a nerve, or a muscle or something because instantly with the injection, I had a dull aching pain down my arm and in my ring finger and pinky. Nothing too bad, just noticeable. Wonder what causes it?

most likely you went into the muscle or a vein. Do you manual or autoject. Maybe decrease the setting on the autoject. Stay strong and be well
    You only live NOW.
    SX 1999 /DX 2003
    norml.org

Comment

It was autoinject and I bet it was too deep because I was injecting in a part that is less fatty and I didn't adjust the depth much.

Comment

I have to tell you, I have been manually injecting for 9 days now and it is SO much better than the autoject. I would never have thought.

You might try it. It is amazingly simple and painless. The site reactions were never bad for me but they have easily decreased by half.

Justacowgirl

*when I had arm pain my nurse friend told me there is a significant nerve down near the elbow
        Diagnosed with MS spring 2010; Still loving life

Comment

Working...
        X