Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I DON'T UNDERSTAND . . . .

IN CAPS 4 VISUALLY IMPAIRED

I DON'T UNDERSTAND MY MOM. SHE TELLS ME NOT TO TELL ANYONE I HAVE MS BUT I DO. I WALK LIKE I AM DRUNK JUST ABOUT ALL THE TIME CUZ I HAVE NO BALANCE AND AM DEAF (BUT CAN HEAR W/ MY HEARING AIDS).

I THINK PEOPLE SHOULD KNOW BUT I WONT TELL ANY EMPLOYER THAT INTERVIEWS ME.....WHEN I AM HIRED, THOUGH, I'LL END UP SAYING SOMETHING.

I AM NOT ASHAMED OF MY MS. IF I DON'T ACCEPT IT NOW, I WILL JUST WANT 2 DIE OTHERWISE. I AM SICK OF HEARING ABOUT OTHERS WHO HAVE IT, THOUGH. WE MS'ERS ARE ALL AFFECTED DIFFERENTLY DEPENDING ON WHAT HAS BEEN CHEWED AWAY BY THE DANG DISEASE.

MY BODY IS NOT PERFECT AND IS JUST GONNA GET WORSE, SO I AM DONE TRYING TO LOOK PERFECT. I'LL NEVER BE ABLE TO WALK W/ MY CHIN UP CUZ I HAVE TO LOOK @ THE GROUND I AM STEPPING ON . . .

SAD NEWS IS THAT THE GUY I AM SEEING IS JUST SO BEAUTIFUL 2 LOOK @. HE LOOKS LIKE A MOVIE STAR! HE IS SO LUCKY CUZ HE STILL ONLY EATS ONE MEAL A DAY. I CAN NOT DO THAT 2 MY BODY. I THINK GOD IS TRYING TO TELL ME SOMETHING BUT I AM SO MISSING THE POINT CUZ I AM SO ENAMORED BY THE GOOD LOOKS OF THIS GUY (PURELY PHYSICAL). I FEEL LIKE A HYPOCRITE!

WHAT'S YOUR TAKE ON IT? I AM GONNA B 40 IN OCTOBER!!! I SEE IT AS STARTING THE LAST HALF OF MY LIFE.

It OK to reinvent yourself as you go along. Keep as positive an attitude as you can with all the parts of your life.
    I don't tell my employers about my MS although it is pretty obvious. I want to be judged on my abilities and brains not because of MS.
    If you dig that guy go for it. Take a look at every opportunity and exploit it. Stay strong and be well
    You only live NOW.
    SX 1999 /DX 2003
    norml.org

Comment

HI newidme, I so can relate to not walking with your chin up because of bad balance you have to look at the ground! I know I miss alot because of this.

Hey, everyone loves to look at beautiful people! Good for you that you have a really handsome man! Some folks say that looks don't matter--but---yes they do, more so for some than others maybe.

Your right--MS does affect us all differently. And we all handle it differently. Somedays I fail miserably at it!!!

I think you should do whatever makes you happy-- go for that handsome dude--enjoy yourself--live it up--YEA-HAH!!

Comment

thank you two...your replys totally make sense to me and makes me feel good inside. (i no, i am corney)

Comment

Working...
        X