No announcement yet.

Weird Reaction Please Reply if You Know Anything

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I'm with you on the sensory overload. Sometimes if there are too many people around me in conversations and one person is talking directly to me, I have problems focusing on what they are saying.

A feeling of "there's too much going on at once". I have had to really calm myself mentally to not freak out!

Comment

Count me in. I've had sensory overload as long as I can remember. My son has it too, as does my mom. They don't have MS. They aren't sure what I have.

My son has aspergers. My mom, she's just odd.
      I do not have MS. I have Whatchamacallit; and all of the symptoms are mirages.

Comment

I have the same problems too. Loud noise, quick movements, and large places make me sick. I have trouble driving down the highway in the middle of the day if the sun is out and there are a lot of trees on the side of the road. The sun shining through the spaces between the trees really makes me dizzy, sort of like flashing lights.

Comment

It may not be MS related

While all the stuff listed here is possible and may have happened to to others..I would start my investigation with something simple like allergies....That was my first impression
          [I]Tellnhelen
          Progressive Relapsing MS

Comment

Noise & overstimulation

When I was first diagnosed 10 years ago, I read a book on MS which advised to not go into situations with a lot of stimulation. Gave tips like "go to the mall on Mondays." That's the only place where I felt a validation on that over-stimulation issue. The National MS website has nothing on it. My neurologist said I had that problem because of my chronic migraines. Thanks to all who posted. Now I know it's not just me.

Comment

I recently went out to eat lunch with a friend of mine I haven't seen in about 12 years. The resturant was quiet and it wasn't busy inside at all. However about a half hour into our visit, I started having weird feelings almost like a panick attack. I felt faint. I felt lost, like I didn't know where I was. I kept looking at my friend and was thinking, "who are you"?? I felt like her head was getting bigger then smaller, then bigger then smaller! lol It was the weirdest thing that has ever happened to me.
              I tried to stay calm and not let on, but I seriously thought I was going to pass out. It let up after I left to go home. I think Im becoming a Agoraphobic. I am inside my home some much by myself. I rarely go outside and I think this is what is happening to me. It was very scarey!
              The Best things in life....aren't things!

Comment

Working...
              X