What is the best medicine to take?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

What is the best medicine to take?

I need to go back on a medicine that theoretically will help reduce/ prevent future attacks. I'm in stage 2 MS. I was on Copaxone & besides having every side effect that I could possibly get from it I have no complaints. However since I'm going to have to start anew is there anything that is more effective then Copaxone? Anything anyone swears by? I'm in the research phase & would love any new info about treating MS.

Low Dose Naltrexone (LDN)

Start your research here:

www.LDNaware.org
    www.lowdosenaltrexone.org
    www.LDNscience.org
    www.LDNers.org

Make sure to visit the "Surveys" page on www.LDNers.org for MSer user experiences.

Make sure to visit the "Resources" page on www.LDNaware.org and read "The Faces of Low Dose Naltrexone" and watch Dr. Burt Berkson's presentation on his use of LDN and Alpha Lipoic Acid for cancer and autoimmune disease.

I wish I'd known about LDN 15 years ago.

Comment

Ty

You could always try Tysabri or a different CRAB drug. Research ALL of your options before making a decision and be confident in your decision!
      Rae Roy

Comment

Originally posted by Samantha Burns View Post
        However since I'm going to have to start anew is there anything that is more effective then Copaxone? Anything anyone swears by? I'm in the research phase & would love any new info about treating MS.
        This is a different approach but how much exercise do you have in routine?

The reason I ask is because I was quickly sliding downhill; the CRAB created more fatigue than MS. My third physical therapist showed me all kinds of stretches and exercises that completely changed my quality of life; but it is stuff that I have to do every day.

Next, I began taking a weekly yoga class. In essence, it became the continuation of what I learned from the third physical therapist.

Another thing to note is that there are MS patients with MRIs that show that they shouldn't even be walking or have much control of their bodily functions. But they go ahead and do so anyways.

Comment

Working...
        X