Warm Wishes going out to Smash

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Warm Wishes going out to Smash

Smash, all your friends here at MS world are sending warm wishes and prayers

((((((((Hugs)))))))) hope you hear you are feeling better everyday.

JoanFrances

Smash,

Big big HUGS to you for a speedy recovery! We will keep your seat warm in chat!

Mrs Mole

Comment

SENDING HUGE HUGS AND MASSIVE PRAYERS TO YOU SMASH. U ARE A GREAT FRIEND AND I AM ALWAYS HERE FOR U OK? I AM VERY HOPEFUL U WILL WALK AGAIN SOON GIRL!!! CHIN UP AND KNOW U ARE LOVED. YOYOYOMONICA

Comment

Smash.....Here is wishing you a speedy recovery!!! We are all looking forward to seeing you back in chat.

Take Care, Bob

Comment

Thinking of you

Hugs and hopes for a quick and full recovery!
          Ritalinda

Comment

thanks everyone!! i am now in rehab and i did walk today even if it was only a few steps!! i still cannot feel anything but they are working on what muscles i can use to walk with. hopefully it will be a quick recovery as i miss my babies!! thanks again guys you are the best!!

Comment

A few steps at a time

Originally posted by smashms View Post
              thanks everyone!! i am now in rehab and i did walk today even if it was only a few steps!! i still cannot feel anything but they are working on what muscles i can use to walk with. hopefully it will be a quick recovery as i miss my babies!! thanks again guys you are the best!!

That is a good beginning Smash.

You hang in there.

We are here for you.

Sending warm wishes and (((((Hugs))))) out to you this morning.

Please update us when ever you are up to it.

Comment

Sending you a bundle of warm, healing thoughts for quick recovery. Having something to look forward to can help speed up the process sometimes.

Best wishes !

Comment

Hello smashms, sending my (((GET WELL WISHES)))
                  God Bless Us All

Comment

Smashms,
                    I know that you are going to get better and stronger with each passing day. You are one tough cookie and I'm sure that this little setback is not going to get you down! And those puppies are probably really missing you at home!!! Keep us updated on your progress. Hugs & prayers for you!!

Kittymom00

Comment

thanks all i am doing much better now today i switched from a walker to forarm crutches. and walked down the entire hall 2 times. so i am getting stronger.

i am being discharged hopefully wednesday. and from what my parents are saying i am going to have to retrain the puppies again. they are again digging up the house. i thought i had them out of that stage!! i guess they are missing me!!

Comment

Working...
                      X