Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Back in the hospital again

Well,

I am two days in the hospital this time.

The 6 days of steroids did not work.

So, maybe this will work.

Pffffffft!

Wobbler--sorry your back in the hospital again!

Sending (((HUGS))) and prayers your way!

Comment

Hello Wobbler

Wishing you a speedy recovery. Sending you get well thoughts

Take care,
      KoKo
      PPMS for 26 years (dx 1998)
      ~ Worrying will not take away tomorrow's troubles ~ But it will take away today's peace. ~

Comment

Sorry Wobbler you are having such a difficult time,

I hope this hospital stay finds you some quicker relief and recovery.

Sending healing vibes and (((((big hugs)))))
        Janel Don't think of it as getting hot flashes. Think of it as your inner Child playing with matches.
        Dx date: 7/15/2010

Comment

Jesh, so sorry you are in the hospital - on the other hand you will be in good care, they don't seem to keep you unless they really think it's best for your health. I'm thinking of you and hope all will go well!

Comment

Wishing a quick recovery

Sending good thoughts and prayers your way. Hope that you are comfortable very soon.

Comment

I hope you recover quickly!! The hospital is NO FUN!
              Melody
              Diagnosed 1/28/10

Comment

Sending good thoughts!!!!!
                Lord, keep your arm around my shoulder and your hand over my mouth. Unknown

Comment

Thinking about you, wondering how you are doing and sending healing vibes your way!

Comment

So sorry to hear! Relax, breathe and feel the (((HUGS))) from us all! Stay in touch and let us know how it's going.... Sending prayers your way
                    1st sx '89 Dx '99 w/RRMS - SP since 2010
                    Administrator Message Boards/Moderator

Comment

Thanks guys,

Getting discharged today after my second infusion. Don't know if I will have to take steroids at home again or not. Guess I will know soon.

Extreme jarring sensation in the middle of my brain that was going down my spine has gone, now my head just feels a bit "congested"...like bubbles in a soda bottle.

A bit off but no dizzy.

Have not had to had insulin this time and bp has been managed well so I am tolerating the steroids well.

Sad part of this...last year when this started I weighed 130 most in my adult life, yesterday I was 147...grrrr!!!

Thanks for the prayers and kind thoughts. Two hospitalizations in 3 months is not good.

Comment

More prayers you way

Justacowgirl
                        Diagnosed with MS spring 2010; Still loving life

Comment

wobbler i too am back in the hospital this time paralyzed from the belly button down. i can't even sit up by myself. this time going to acute rehab for who knows how long hopefully will be there on Monday. good luck to you. ashleigh

Comment

Day two of my hospital stay was rough. Ended up needing insulin and extra bp meds.

Was discharged last night with 25 days of steroids.

Feeling rough today as if it is doing nothing.

Thanks for letting me touch base.

Comment

so sorry you are having a rough time, I had a bad run back in "08 with multiple hospital admissions, several courses of steroids etc. in all, i spent 28 weeks in hospital! I thought it was never going to stop but then finally things improved and (touch wood) i have only been inhospital once in 18 months- thats the frustrating thing about MS, the way it takes away any feeling of control we think we may have over our lives- Just hang on tight and believe that this rough patch will ease off eventually

Comment

Working...
                              X