Sprain Feeling

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Sprain Feeling

Quite often, especially after getting those electric shock sensations, my wrists and/or ankles will feel as though they are sprained. Curious if anyone has this symptom?

I have been having the same thing with my wrist for about a month now and have had it with my ankle in the past. Always so hard to know what is a symptom and what is an injury. My new rule of thumb is if there is nothing I can do to make it feel better or worse... it's MS!

Comment

I know that feeling

I have NOT been diagnosed with anything (yet)- but.....just last week my ankle felt like it was broken, but there was no swelling and no injury. I could barely walk on it for about 3 days and then the pain was just gone.

Comment

I haven't been diagnosed either (and may never be) but yes, I'll often feel as though my wrists or ankles are sprained. I've also had the feeling like my toes are broken. These sensations only last for a short time and then are gone as mysteriously as they came.

Right now though, my knee is killing me. I think I twisted it earlier. I'm hoping it's better by tomorrow as I have graduation to attend (I'm an instructor) and don't want to be hobbling up to the platform on my cane.
        Joy is not the absence of suffering. It is the presence of God.
        Cut aspartame from my diet in 2012 and my symptoms have slowly disappeared. Interesting!
        Alpha Lipoic Acid (200 mg) + Acetyl L-carnitine (1,000 mg) = No more fatigue for me!

Comment

I had a similar problem with right foot for 3 or 4 days. (not today though which is good since I was at the hospital all day with hubby)

felt like I dropped something very heavy on the top of my foot, but it was painful on top, down the inner side of foot at instep, and inner ankle. I was limping alot, I had to wrap it with an ace wrap because I felt like I had no "control" or support of the foot.

I dont remember hurting it... so I blame it on MS, when who really knows if it is or not. But noticed it was numb the day before all the pain started.
          Janel Don't think of it as getting hot flashes. Think of it as your inner Child playing with matches.
          Dx date: 7/15/2010

Comment

I get this feeling a lot one day its my ankle then the next its my wrist. My left wrist is hurting right now. My dr think I my problems started at birth. during my childhood I would fall a lot and I have sprained my wrist and ankles more times than I can count. So I always thought the pain was coming from weak joints.

But just like others have said. If I can't remeber injuring it and there is no swelling I dismiss it as my usual aches and pains or now possibly MS related problems.
            "Therefore we do not give up, but even if the man we are outside is wasting away, certainly the man we are inside is being renewed from day to day." 2 Cor. 4:16

Comment

This happens to me quite often...usually in an ankle or foot.

It doesn't hang around too long, maybe for a day. I think it's some sort of spasm.

It always comes on quite suddenly, one minute I don't have it, the next minute I'm hobbling around like I've injured the foot/ankle.

Weird disease!!!

Comment

Working...
              X