Back is killing me.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Back is killing me.

Felt really good yesterday am, then it hit me. Lower back was so painful, I could not straighten up ....Took a pretty high dose pain pill (ocidodone)....and still did not pain entirely away, but at least it was bearable.

Just another thing to tell doc abuot in Sept.

JudySz

Sorry you in so much pain. Did you over do you good day?

I am guilty of that, when I am having a good day I tend to really over do it and then BAM in hurting all over and sometimes stuck in the bed for a day or two recoporating.

Hope you feel better soon.
    "Therefore we do not give up, but even if the man we are outside is wasting away, certainly the man we are inside is being renewed from day to day." 2 Cor. 4:16

Comment

Hello Judy

Hope you are getting some relief now. (((((Judy))))

Sorry to hear that you are having that level of pain. Do you have back problems normally?

Although it is very tempting to lay down till the pain is completly gone, try to avoid that if possible.

If you don't get relief soon, you should see a doctor and find out if something new is going on.

Let us know how you are doing please.

Comment

Oh, bless your heart! I'm so sorry you're having back pain. I've had the same thing for the past two weeks after somehow hurting my back while trying to sit down. (I also had increased spasticity, which meant painful leg, arm, and upper back muscle spasms too.) Today is the first day in two weeks that I woke up without pain. What a relief!

I know that hot showers helped me a lot, even though I could barely walk or see after I took one. A heating pad also helped. Pain meds, however, did nothing. (Well, hydrocodone did help, but it made me very nauseous!)

I hope you are able to get some relief soon.

Hugs,

Lisa
        Joy is not the absence of suffering. It is the presence of God.
        Cut aspartame from my diet in 2012 and my symptoms have slowly disappeared. Interesting!
        Alpha Lipoic Acid (200 mg) + Acetyl L-carnitine (1,000 mg) = No more fatigue for me!

Comment

Working...
        X