Cognitive issues

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Cognitive issues

Cognitive problems.....does anyone find that they increase during a flare and seem to get a better or become less of a problem during remission? Or does it just go downhill gradually all of the time for you?

My cog-fog just seems random- comes and goes whenever it wants. No rhyme or reason.

Comment

Mine gets worse when I am really tired. Not necessarily related to the relapses. Just seems to be a regular thing for me WHEN I overdo and get too exhausted.

Are you seeing a pattern with yours?
      aka: Friend2U

Comment

I am new to MS, but I have noticed that if I experience a day with some blurry vision, I get the cog fog along with it, and some fatigue - I feel like I've had a few too many drinks or something. It usually disappears after 5 to 7 hours.

Comment

Oh, yes. I was flaring a little bit last week and was having cog fog, but when the flare abated, so did that. Actually, I knew things were going to be easing up when I started feeling a little bit more clear-headed.

Comment

Cog fog

Is something that just comes and goes for me. I don't know if its being caused by my M.S. or the meds I take or not getting enough sleep or too much or overdoing it. It seems to pop in and out of my day as it pleases. I've just learned to laugh at myself when it happens.
            Lord, keep your arm around my shoulder and your hand over my mouth. Unknown

Comment

It has been getting worse as time goes by, but on individual days, when I'm tired, the cog fog does get worse.
              Sue
              Previous Meds: Avonex, Copaxone
              Beta Babe: January 2007

Comment

I am finding that it is worse with flares and then doesn't seem so bad at other times.....it just comes and goes which makes everyone around me wonder what's going on with me. There's just no understanding this stuff!

Comment

I agree...there is definitely no understanding this stuff.

But I wanted to say...I love your name! Hope is something that can't be taken away from us unless we let it.
                  aka: Friend2U

Comment

Working...
                  X