Legitimate Online Jobs?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Legitimate Online Jobs?

Has anyone found any that make a decent income? Like for data entry, typing, etc?

I just got laid off and am looking for one but it seems there are a lot of scams.

Jamilea

I signed up for the free version of Elance. I haven't actually bid on any of the jobs, but a friend of mine has worked a bit through the site.

What it does is act like a portal. Employers put out jobs to bid, employees bid on them. You are paid through the site, they take a cut. Kind of like a temp agency online.

You can get a free account and upload your resume. That is all I've done, but haven't bid or worked.

http://www.elance.com/p/landing/buyer.html

Comment

Try usajobs.gov. The government has a few things that are digital.

Comment

I have worked from home for several years. I work as a freelance writer, but there are several legitimate options out there, especially in writing or doing telephone work.

Comment

I am also looking for legit online work. But there are soooo many scams how do you know if one is not? How do you check on them. I understand the basics like DO NOT SEND MONEY TO THEM but what else?

I just want to feel like I am contributing to my family again and being useful to someone. I have various skills but not sure what to do.

My poor DH has been working massive overtime to keep us going and I have overwhelming guilt as my disability has not been approved yet. Also how would doing a couple hours of work effect the SSD process?

Info/Advice??? Thx
          Dx'd RRMS 7/12/2010, Back in the Prob. Pile 2/1/2011 "Jump, and you will find out how to unfold your wings as you fall”...Ray Bradbury

Comment

Something else you can look into... Some universities have online teaching positions. If you're qualified, it's a great post.

Comment

Working...
            X