Info on Adult Day Care

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Info on Adult Day Care

A friend of mine is a nurse at an Adult Day care and she said that she has quite a few younger clients, some with MS.

She doesn't know about my MS and despite priding myself on being very realistic it always gives me a twinge to hear things like that but it is what it is I guess.

The reason I'm posting is that she mentioned that her clients get the services paid through either medicare or medicaid, not sure which. Didn't know if everyone was aware of that but it might be a nice change of pace for some of our members here and their caregivers especially if they don't have to pay for it.

It sounds really nice, they do exercise group, coping skills groups, arts & crafts, go outings etc. She said they really seem to enjoy themselves and reported an improvement in many people's functioning after they have been there for a while.

Just something to think about.
    He is your friend, your partner, your defender, your dog. You are his life, his love, his leader. He will be yours, faithful and true to the last beat of his heart. You owe it to him to be worthy of such devotion.
    Anonymous
Working...
X