Howdy all

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Howdy all

I have some good news for a change, I did finally sort things out with the paratransit and given things can have my poa do the in-person interview on my behalf. Which is good the weather and the heat has put me in worse shape then normal. And don't think stumbling around an rta building is wise or healthy for me.

Also did find out about the medicaid spend-down and the delay spend-down and how it works finally, got ahold of someone with knowledge finally

Now just have to tough it out till Sept. 3ed when I see one of my neurologist and can hopefully get some advice and steroids prescribe if needed. Assuming nothing goes wrong and nothing changes should be able to take it easy till then and slerp and stay cool.

Wanted to thank you all for enduring my worrying and questions lately, your all a great support system.

Hope everyone is doing good and thank you all.

Warren

Glad for you Warren..finally..you got answers!!

Working with social services, T19 and then handicap accessability..is hard to accomplish by oneself.

Glad you have help.and..yes..you have great support here!! Keep us informed.

Jan
    I believe in miracles~!
    2004 Benign MS 2008 NOT MS
    Finally DX: RR MS 02.24.10

Comment

Working...
    X