Dr Seuss poem on MS

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Dr Seuss poem on MS

I read this on a different MS support site, and I had to copy it, it is so cute... I copied the persons name as to give credit to them for the poem, I hope they dont mind that I share it here.

*****Unfortunately, the copy and paste violates the guidelines here at MSWorld. You can, however, put the URL into your profile.*****
    Janel Don't think of it as getting hot flashes. Think of it as your inner Child playing with matches.
    Dx date: 7/15/2010

LOL - thanks for sharing this!
    1st sx '89 Dx '99 w/RRMS - SP since 2010
    Administrator Message Boards/Moderator

Comment

Thanks for posting this! It's awesome!
      Rebif since June 20, 2007
      A smile is a curve that sets everything straight.--Phyllis Diller

Comment

Funny and sounds right.

Comment

Thanks, Jelmo

For sharing this with us. That is about the way it is!

Comment

LOL!!! Thanks for sharing the laugh!
            DX 10/2008
            Beta Babe 12/2008-07/2013
            Tecfidera 07/2013-01/2018
            Aubagio 01/18-09/20

Ocrevus 09/20-present

Comment

Thanks for the laugh! Reading this makes me pee and pee and pee!!!!

Comment

thanks, I needed to laugh today.

Comment

Oh Man! Jelmo would you mind putting the poem in your profile? It was deleted, sadly and I really would like to show my familly.

Thanks!

Michelle
                  Rebif since June 20, 2007
                  A smile is a curve that sets everything straight.--Phyllis Diller

Comment

My Bad

Im sorry, I didnt know that I violated anything by copying that. You said I can put it in my URL, can someone tell me how? Im so bad at this computer stuff.

My appologies to the staff... was it because it was from another person? Im confused. But I am very sorry for whatever I did wrong and will try not to do it again.

So very sorry I feel like I was sent to the corner...sincerely appologize
                    Janel Don't think of it as getting hot flashes. Think of it as your inner Child playing with matches.

Comment

Hello Janel

Please don't feel bad! There are several Guidelines, and it's difficult to remember all of them (You can reread them anytime - at the bottom of the page, click Policies, or Guidelines.)

6. COPYRIGHTED MATERIAL: This is a public forum but is protected by copyright laws. Do not copy any part of our web content and place it on another website or use our content without requesting permission from MSWorld. Do not copy material from any other website and post or use it in chat. Any person who disregards this rule may be subject to legal action.

To put a URL (or your E-mail address)in your profile :
                      Here's how to do it:
                      Click on UserCP (1st item on the top of page, on the left, in the blue Navbar under the MSWorld logo)
                      Choose Edit Your Details
                      Scroll down to Additional Information. Type the address in the URL field
                      Scroll to page bottom and click Save Changes

You may come out of the corner (please?)

Any more questions, just ask.

Take care,
                      KoKo
                      PPMS for 26 years (dx 1998)
                      ~ Worrying will not take away tomorrow's troubles ~ But it will take away today's peace. ~

Comment

Originally posted by KoKo View Post
                        Hello Janel

You may come out of the corner (please?)

Any more questions, just ask.

Take care,
                        KoKo
                        Hi KoKo,
                        Thanks so much for the information. I will do my best to behave better. Coming out of the corner now...I think I smushed my nose or actually it is a bit more pointed now LOL.

Comment

I wanna read it too

Ok, I seen this post, wanted to read it. I understand it had to be moved due to guidelines. Call me slow, but I can't find it.
                          ugh...I hate brain fog and I am suffering from it right now. lol
                          ~Patience~

Comment

if you google dr seuss poem about multiple sclerosis it is the firs thing that comes up.

Comment

found the poem on google. way too cute.
                              "Therefore we do not give up, but even if the man we are outside is wasting away, certainly the man we are inside is being renewed from day to day." 2 Cor. 4:16

Comment

Working...
                              X