Yahoo! I知 going to have surgery.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Yahoo! I知 going to have surgery.

I just found out that my latest ENT who is the first ENT that I have seen gave me the option to have the correct surgery.
    As strange as it sounds, I知 overjoyed to get it.
    After over 10 years of quacks and non-effective treatments that I knew would not work.
    I finally found a ENT that understand my needs and has the equipment, desire and skill to fix my chronic sinus infection.

MS and chronic infection is not a good combo do to the infection causing inflammation, T-call production, and a low grade fever now and then. The thought of breathing normally has my head spinning with excitement, and WOW this is turning out to be a great year, first Ampyra, I知 changing my diet and now this. WOW!

If your looking for a ENT in the St. Louis area I highly recommend Dr. Margaret Ogden.
    Give life meaning, live life by the 9 Noble Virtues.

Sir-Voor, glad you are going to get the help you need for the sinus infections. I had my surgery last October and it was the best thing I have ever had done. I was on antibiotics at least once a month and since the surgery I have not had a single sinus infection. I had balloon sinu-plasty in both maxillary sinuses and a bilateral ethmoidectomy. I hope yours goes as well for you.
    "...the joy of the Lord is your (my) strength." Nehemiah 8:10

Comment

Glad you found some real help. My daughter had sinus surgery a few years back and it was like a miracle cure. Hope yours goes well and happy breathing.
      "Therefore we do not give up, but even if the man we are outside is wasting away, certainly the man we are inside is being renewed from day to day." 2 Cor. 4:16

Comment

LOL, apparently it cost to be a good guy.

Because the sinus surgery has made such an improvement in the quality of my life, I thought it was not right that the insurance did not pay because of some pre-certification issue.

Even though I was not responsible for the bill, (because the surgeon and hospital was health link providers), I called Health Link and explained how it benefits them to it is to have their customers use her.

I did not expect it, but I got a statement two weeks later stating Health Link paid the $9,650 bill.

All was good and right in the world, until I got a statement from the hospital requesting my $175 co-pay.

LOL, sometime you just got to laugh!

All in all, it was well worth $175 to feel so much better and I知 not even sad about the cost. You can稚 bet feeling better and having Karma to boot.
        Give life meaning, live life by the 9 Noble Virtues.

Comment

Working...
        X