Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Dizzyness...again...but tolerable.

Hi guys,

Have not been on in a while, did some physical therapy and then started on Copaxone. Copaxone going well, decided to wait on any more physical therapy until I could see if meds were helping.

Friday my dizzyness came back, been taking meclazine again to help (oh well).

Otherwise doing ok, just living life trying to not allow the MS to be the center of my universe (anymore).

Hope all of you are as well as possible.

Hello there, nice to meet you. So sorry you're feeling dizzy, that's a major issue for me as well and the meclezine then gave me doesn't help at all. For some reason they like to give me valium as well (at least in the hospital) which never helps me either. Starting to think they're just trying to drug me up so I'll quit complaining, lol.

Good luck with the copaxone, I'm rootin' for ya, nobody likes those icky pysical therapists.

~Elly
    I choose to live and to grow, take and give and to move, learn and love and to cry, kill and die and to be paranoid and to lie, hate and fear and to do what it takes to move through.

Comment

Originally posted by floatingurboat View Post
      Hello there, nice to meet you. So sorry you're feeling dizzy, that's a major issue for me as well and the Meclazine they gave me doesn't help at all. For some reason they like to give me valium as well (at least in the hospital) which never helps me either. Starting to think they're just trying to drug me up so I'll quit complaining, lol.

Good luck with the copaxone, I'm rootin' for ya, nobody likes those icky physical therapists.

~Elly
      Dizziness was the worse symptom for me years ago. The valium did exactly that. My neuro said it didn't stop the dizzy feeling it "only took the edge off".

For me the two things that helped were to avoid caffeine and chew ginger.

I have very little to no dizziness now.
      Don't be afraid of the waves- Focus on the MASTER walking on the water - you won't even SEE the waves

Comment

Working...
      X