THANKS TO ALL THOSE CAREGIVERS!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

THANKS TO ALL THOSE CAREGIVERS!

I just want to say thank you to all of you caregivers. Doesn't matter if you're a Spouse, a Family member, A neighbor, A friend from church or even a Child of an MSer.

Those of us that deal with this disease as a part of our daily lives understand that we are not the only ones affected.

The things you have to take on, worry, depression, uncertainty of things to come, the extra responsibilities, or being the only bread winner when there once were 2. And I could go on.

That without the support we do find in others we would most likely crash and burn so to speak.

I have a DH, who I can't imagine doing this without him, 2wonderful kids that are learning as we are learning and still elementary age.

A DMIL, There at the drop of a hat and doesn't have to be. (As I have no intermediate family left.) And a very helpful and caring Ex.

Yes I did say Ex husband. These are the ones that check on me daily from phone calls to actually living with my issues good and bad.

And I know many of you out there have you're support system, as I have mine.

I Just want them all to know THANK YOU! And you don't go unappreciated.
    Dx'd RRMS 7/12/2010, Back in the Prob. Pile 2/1/2011 "Jump, and you will find out how to unfold your wings as you fall”...Ray Bradbury

From a caregiver.

Thank You!
    HAVE A GOOD ONE

Comment

Couldn't agree more...

In a world where marriages are thrown away like clothes that don't fit like they used to, its extremely refreshing to see caregivers sticking around. They deal with a lot of stress along with all the physical demands a chronic illness requires. We should all give them a lot longer rope than we otherwise might not without throwing ms into the equation. Thanks to all the saints out there who are sticking with there spouses with this terrible illness.

Comment

Working...
      X