No announcement yet.

Calling all limbolanders-limbo check in 8/3/2010

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I'm not really off the island, but have some answers now at least. I posted on the main page. So my dx for now is "probable MS". I'll be in limbo until I have another relapse, so we can confirm that it wasn't the Humira that caused it. I've been off Humira for about a month now. I'm hoping it's pseudo MS, caused by the meds of course, but I know I'm probably not that lucky. Lol!

I'm still having extreme fatigue, rt side weakness, pins and needles, bug crawling sensations, itchies, etc, plus when I get overheated or overtired, it's like my body just wants to shut down. I get dizzy, virtigo, spacey, to the point I can barely walk. I still need to learn my limits. I keep overdoing it and then I'm basically screwed for the rest of the day, recovering. It's just too darn easy to overdo it with 4 kids, 3 dogs, and a house to attempt to keep in order.

Comment

shashi - Praise god that is good news. I know you are relived. I hope now you can rest easy.

God bless.(((((hugs)))))

Mjan - (((((HUGS)))))

Jennyfoo - Good to see you. I know how busy a house full of kids can be. It is hard not to over do it. Just give it time and you will learn your limits.

I hope that you find your answers soon. For now just relax on the island. (((((hugs)))))

I had a good apt this afternoon. I had to take all 3 of my kids with me but that was not a problem. I went to see my rhumey but some how i saw her sister. I wanted to make sure that the pain in my sholder and arm was not related to my OA. Well it was not.

She noted that the arm is week and that i could not feel her tuch my arm. I can feel on the left one. She also noted the spasticity is really bad in my sholder and neck. That would expain why i can't turn my head. She noted the dizzyness and being off balance.

They talked to my rheumy and so i am going to up my baclofen and she also was thinking about given me a botox shot if that does not work. She also wants me to start PT.

So that has been my day. I am off the nap in my hammouck. Talk to everyone later. (((((hugs)))))

Comment

I did up my night dose of baclofen. Boy did i sleep good. My arm and shoulder feels a little better. I am so thankful for just some relief.

I hope everyone has a good weekend. I am getting my kids ready for school on Monday. I am sending my baby(he is 5) to school. I can't believe that all 3 of my kids will be in school. Y'all pray that i don't cry before he gets on the bus. I don't want to get him upset.

Have a good weekend limbo island. I will check in later. (((((hugs))))) to all.

Comment

Originally posted by minivanmama View Post
          I did up my night dose of baclofen. Boy did i sleep good. My arm and shoulder feels a little better. I am so thankful for just some relief.

I hope everyone has a good weekend. I am getting my kids ready for school on Monday. I am sending my baby(he is 5) to school. I can't believe that all 3 of my kids will be in school. Y'all pray that i don't cry before he gets on the bus. I don't want to get him upset.

Have a good weekend limbo island. I will check in later. (((((hugs))))) to all.
          OH my dear..glad to hear something is able to give you your much needed relief!!

School? Already? Its when their back packs are bigger than they are right?

I remember those "daze"... My baby at 5, who is 27 now, used to walk backwards down the street..even onto the curb in order to continue waving to me.. until he got to the neighbors who took him with her kids. it was only a few houses away..but he wanted to be a "big boy"...you'll get through this.. you will.

So.. is this Rheumie going to convince a neurologist to diagnose you already?? geeez....

HUGS my wonderful one

Jan
          I believe in miracles~!
          2004 Benign MS 2008 NOT MS
          Finally DX: RR MS 02.24.10

Comment

mjan - (((((HUGS))))) yes his bookbag as big as he is.

What a cuite story. Thank you for sharing and i know it will all be ok. It will take some getting use to.

My rhuemy is not happy. She is trying her best to get a DX. I know that she will send a copy of my visit to my neuro. What he is going to do with the info i don't know. I am going to send him a e-mail to let him know what all is going on. I am hoping that will get his attention and he will want to see what is going on for himself.

I hope you are doing well and having a good day.

I made it. I did not cry before he got on the bus. He was smiling as he got on the bus. Once the bus pulled away i cried. I am still emotional but will be OK. My DH is home today and we are going to run some errands and just have a good day.

My spacticity has spred down to my right leg. I am getting a little relife but not as much as i though i would. I am sleeping well so that helps. I am going to give it some more time then call the doctor back. I hope my neuro will take over my care during this flair. It he won't my rhumey will. She is not one to fool around when comes to takeing care of her patience.

(((((HUGS)))) and thank you for your prayers. Talk to you later.

Comment

Update from Lil

I finally got a call from my neuro's office:

LP and C-spine came back negative. Now, they want me to come in 08/25 to discuss medication and treatment options.

What does that mean? They haven't given me any indication.

Lil
              Treat yourself as you would treat your dearest friend. Be kind to yourself. Be supportive.

Comment

Working...
              X