LIFE INSURANCE

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

LIFE INSURANCE

IF YOU THINK YOU MAY HAVE MS PLEASE GO GET LIFE INSURANCE BEFORE YOU GO TO THE DOCTOR I MEAN BEFORE YOU TALK TO ANY DOCTOR ABOUT YOU THINK YOU MAY HAVE MS THIS IS JUST A SUGGESTION

...and it's an excellent one, Memaw!
    “The world breaks everyone, and afterward, some are strong at the broken places.” Ernest Hemingway
    Diagnosed 1979

Comment

That goes with disability insurance too. Good one

Comment

Great tip Memaw. The goal of modern insurance is getting coverage before you need it.

I'm single with no kids so I never was interested in life insurance. LTD and STD were always purchased but never redeemed unfortunately. The timing with work and MS never were in sync.
        Ken

Comment

I have said this before, but worth repeating. If you already have life insurance, you may have purchased waiver of premium disability with it....I did, and if I am disabled over 6 mos, the insruance pays my premiums for me. since dh is agent, we let our own slip sometimes, and I have been disabled for over 1 yr. now, but we are finally getting on it and should be getting a nice check from the lastt 7 months and it will be paid from now on by company.

JudySz

Comment

You all suggested that to me as well and thank you. My hubby and I have already started talking to our financial counselor regarding this.

Comment

Working...
            X