Ampyra

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Ampyra

I know this has been discused all over the message boards but my brain doesnt let me sit and read all of the things like I use to anymore.. I started Ampyra about a week ago and it seemed like every muscle in my body was hurting now that is going away I realized that it did seem to help with the fatigue issues I was having but now that is gone as well. I have tried every drug there is to try and fight this fatigue and nothing has helped either bad side effects or nothing at all would change. does anyone else have any ideas what to do before I loose my mind completly. I dont think these 3 hour a day naps can keep going on for the rest of my life......

I know some people have used acetyl L carnitine but can you mix that with the Ampyra?? any ideas out there would be very helpful

Thanks Lisa
    DX April fools day 08

Hi Lisa, Sorry I don't have an answer for you on what you can and can't take with Ampyra. I started on Ampyra July 1and have had some lower back pain that seems to move from side to side, off and on. I hope this goes away in time like your muscle pain did.

Your severe fatigue must be overwhelming! I can't even imagine. When I do get it, it's usually between 3-4 in the afternoon and lasts just a few hours and not every day.

I agree, 3 hour naps just don't cut it! Maybe your neuro will know what you can take with the Ampyra that can help you. Good luck, and hope you get some relief soon!

Comment

Working...
    X