Anniversary

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Anniversary

Yesterday was the 3rd anniversary of my MS dx. It was a day I'll never forget-- Friday the 13th!! When I mentioned it to my good friend, she said it sure didn't seem like 3 years already.

Life goes on and we all must perservere as best we can. I have alot to be greatful for, a wonderful hubby who is my rock, a great son and daughter in law and 4 super grandkids that keep me going!

Yes, there are alot of things that are very hard to do now, but between the Tysabri infusions, and the Ampyra walking pills, I'm hoping that those things will become easier! Kathy

Hello Kathy

I bet these past 3 years have flown by for you.

I really like your gratitude, your perseverance, and your never-give-up attitude that you express on a regular basis. It's inspiring to many of us, and rubs off on us too.

Wishing you continued success with the Tysarbi and the Ampyra. Maybe the next 3 years will be an improvement over the past 3. It could happen....

Take care,
    KoKo
    PPMS for 26 years (dx 1998)
    ~ Worrying will not take away tomorrow's troubles ~ But it will take away today's peace. ~

Comment

Hello Cathy

really don't want to say happy anniversary, but wanted to wish you well.

I too love you "can do" attitude. You seem like a very cheerful person.

MS only changes our norms. We can choose to be down or we can do something about it.

The only time I really got down was when I went from denial to acceptance, but I didn't let myself stay there. As long as I can move a hand or talk I can do something, and I will. Life is to short not to do what we can, no matter what our life challenges are

Love to read your post Kathy. Good luck to you as you go through this journey of MS.

Comment

Happy Anniversary?

hmmm 3 years since dx. Definitely a day to remember. Happy? I guess in some ways it could be. It made me more aware of the blessings I have. I appreciate my life more. I appreciate the things I can do more.

Enjoy those grandkids! Enjoy every day you have. I hope that your next 3 x 3 x 3 x3 are wonderful.

I enjoy all your posts Kathy. You share yourself experiences with us and a few of them have given me the courage to go on when I want to give up. You have a great outlook.

So- Happy Anniversary. Celebrate, live, laugh, love and dance.

< hugs>
        Krysalus

Comment

ME TOO ~!

Hiya Cathy~!

You know I just love you and your posts !!!

I cannot imagine Friday the 13th and THAT news..geez.

But YOU are an inspiration to so many of us.
          I look forward to your posts and your quick response with support for anyone new.

Of course I am following your treatment options and hoping that events start to improve in your favor!!!

Keep us informed, as I know you will.. WE need YOU~!!!

Warmly, Jan
          I believe in miracles~!
          2004 Benign MS 2008 NOT MS
          Finally DX: RR MS 02.24.10

Comment

Kathy, your thread blessed me so much to read. What a positive post!

So sorry that you have to go through this but you seem to count your blessings. I think that's beautiful!

Have a great weekend!!!

Jami Lea

Comment

Happy Anniversary, Kathy! The years fly by~~~

I got my dx on my 50th birthday, so I know what you mean by memorable. Take care and keep your positive attitude!
              1st sx '89 Dx '99 w/RRMS - SP since 2010
              Administrator Message Boards/Moderator

Comment

Well, coincidently I am approaching my three year "Anniversary" of dx this October and I got to thinking, I really don't know what the date was! I know I had a presentation to make in front of collegues and the general public so I really didn't have a chance to dwell on it much at that moment. I called my mom, dad, brother and sister then made a presentation! I can look up the date I guess but it really wouldn't make a difference as I will always remember how surprised I was as I had been doing so well for nearly 10years without any symptoms when wham, I was not doing well, had an MRI showing lesions and a prescription for "C" all in the span of 1 week!
                Happy Anniversary, I think?

Comment

Working...
                X