lyrica and pain after 2 years

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

has anyone being taken lyrica and have symptons start after 1 or more years and what you did to control the pain[burning sensation] thanks for the help

Originally posted by salo5 View Post
    has anyone being taken lyrica and have symptons start after 1 or more years and what you did to control the pain[burning sensation] thanks for the help
    im taking 450 mgs

Comment

I take Cymbalta along with Lyrica. Cymbalta, being an anti-depressant also improves my mood.

This combo of med is not perfect. (nothing is) But it definitely takes the edge off the pain.

- Roy
      Been taking Avonex since June 96
      For me Interferon therapy is essential in slowing MS down.
      Will continue with the weekly injections and take my disease one day at a time...

Comment

I take 400mg twice a day along with Cymbalta. As long as I behave I'm ok. Heat sometimes still causes things to act up.
        My Cross To Bear Keeps Fallin Off

Comment

I take 150 mgs of lyrica 2x a day and used elavil to take the edge off the pain. When I stopped the elavil the pain went to 10 so I am going to add it again.

Dennis

Comment

salo5 lyrica and pain after 2 years

Hi I'm taking 150mg twice a day been on them for a year but have to supplement with various other meds ie Zomorph just to try to control the pain
            Kaz
            Kaz

Comment

Working...
            X