Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

MRI and then a Relapse? Could this be happening?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

MRI and then a Relapse? Could this be happening?

Everyone,
    I just had a MRI last month with no new lesions. YAY!
    Now, I fear I am having a relapse. Going to the doc today.
    I have that major MS "Hug" thing and it feels like numb/tingle waves are going down from my waist thru my legs. It's not painful just a strange feeling. Has anyone ever felt this??? I've always had numb hands, but this new symptom is, well.... new.
    If I am having a relapse wouldn't is show on an MRI as recent as a month ago????
    Thanks for your advise!

Maybe it started the day after your MRI? Maybe it started last week? Why do you think you cant have a new lesion or an active old one?

Comment

I experienced very similar symptoms last summer, the new lesion was on my spine. Did you have an MRI of your spine last month? That may be a good place to start. Good luck!

Comment

Originally posted by roseRH View Post
        I have that major MS "Hug" thing and it feels like numb/tingle waves are going down from my waist thru my legs.

If I am having a relapse wouldn't is show on an MRI as recent as a month ago????
        Hellp roseRH,

The symptoms you listed are sensory symptoms (abnormal sensations) which can be quite common when having MS.

A MRI does not necessarily correlate with your symptoms, sometimes it does.
        Diagnosed 1984
        “Lightworkers aren’t here to avoid the darkness…they are here to transform the darkness through the illuminating power of love.” Muses from a mystic

Comment

Working...
        X