Can't remember

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Can't remember

I had my first CT scan that showed 3 lesions 3 years ago that started me on my MS journey. A few weeks ago I got admitted to the hospital for 8 days due to a migraine, thought it was meningitis so they CT'd my brain again. Good news, the lesions are gone and with contrast, no bleed. Also, everything they tried, they couldn't get rid of my migraine. I'm on day #29 now.

Anyway, my question is: is it normal for lesions to disappear? I have 2 on my spine. 1 initially and 1 a year later. I assume the original is still there as I haven't been told otherwise.
    When you come to the end of your rope, tie a knot and hang on. ~FDR

hello jrob

Sorry that you are going through the usual waiting game.

Can't answer your question as to is the spots just disappear or not.

I know the reason they use contrast is to tell if they are new or old.

I hope you get news soon, that is good news I mean.

Please do let us know how you make out. This is a great group of very supportive people, so come back any time you have the need to vent

Comment

Hi jrob,

Yes, lesions can disappear.
      Diagnosed 1984
      “Lightworkers aren’t here to avoid the darkness…they are here to transform the darkness through the illuminating power of love.” Muses from a mystic

Comment

Reprogramming

Your brain is capable of reprogramming an area. The damaged cells are gone and you only get so many. But the brain can start using the neighboring cells that weren't being used.

There have been experiments done with accident victims you have lost half of their brain and the half that's left starts reprogramming. It can re-learn things that only the other side could do.

Fortunately when we were designed our hearts and brains were made with a lot of spare "tire" cells that can take over.
        J.

Comment

Working...
        X