Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

First infusion tomorrow

I guess I am ready?!?

Really, the hardest part for me right now is that I have to stop breastfeeding my 10 week old baby. That is heartbreaking! But my symptoms are getting steadily worse, and I feel like it is the best decision in the long run. Let's just hope it helps!

Thanks to everyone who posts on this site! Reading your posts have helped me so much in dealing with this disease, and with my decision to go on Ty. It is so helpful to hear the good and the bad, to prepare as well as to have some hope.

Good luck to you all, and keep posting!

Hi lynnen - you sound ready. And reading all you can was the best thing you could do for yourself.

That is so great that you were able to breastfeed your baby for 10 weeks. You started your baby out with a wonderful gift. There are things you can do to make it easier on both you and the baby. You can contact someone in La Leche League and they will glad to help.

Sometimes having your husband or someone other than you feed the baby at first will make it easier on them. Were you able to freeze any milk? Holding them just like you did when your were breastfeeding continues that bond.

Good luck tomorrow. Take something to read or listen to. Drink lots of water today and tomorrow. And please let us know it went for you.

As you have read, lots of different reactions, just like the ms itself, everyone reacts differently. For me Tysababri has been great. I just had #14. Take care and when you come home, lay down with baby and maybe you both can sleep.

Comment

Working...
    X