oh yeah, I can drink caffeinated coffee again

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

oh yeah, I can drink caffeinated coffee again

Done with steroid taper, so I am back to my regular coffee. Yeah........I miss it. Think I will do Starbucks today.

So for feeling pretty good from them. Cooler here in OH today, so looking forward to a good day. Plus I get to see the grandbaby tonight. That always keeps me going.

JudySz

????
    OMG! I had no idea what was wrong with me when I drank a cup of coffee right after my diagnosis/steroid treatment!

I got really jittery and shaky and thought it had something to do with the lesions.

I haven't had coffee in over a month and just thought I had to give it up completely, but after reading your post I'm wondering if it was the steroids....

I'm having a cup of coffee TODAY!
    Courage is NOT the absence of fear, it is going forward in spite of fear. Diagnosed 5/27/10

Comment

Hurray for Coffee

My Neuro tried me on a bunch of stimulants to help me with the sleepiness and fatigue. After about three day on them I had horrible side effects. Hallucinations of monsters etc.

After all the experiments he asked if I liked coffee. My answer was "heck yeah !!!" So he told me to drink coffee instead. At my peak I was drinking two pots a day. Now in my second year of Rebif and various antidepressants - (which I have been on for twenty years) I am back to my normal dose of coffee.

Yippee for you. I'll drink a cup for you.
      My thoughts are with you in joy. J.

Comment

Love my Starbuck's! Judy, we lived for 8 years in Rocky River & our daughter was born at University Hospitals. We loved our time in Ohio - we've been gone over 20 years but have very fond memories with some good, solid friendships made (& I could still walk pre-MS).
        ~ Becky

Comment

Working...
        X