WII & EXERCISE GROUP CHECKIN 7/08/2010

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

WII & EXERCISE GROUP CHECKIN 7/08/2010

WOW! Another week gone! Everybody must be super busy too. Only three of us checked in.

Of those
    2 GOAL MADE
    1 GOAL MISSED

Sorry, I'm late in posting this. Been/ still is crazy!
    Hope everyone's having a good week. Whether you have a chance to report in or not, be sure & do some sort of exercise- even if it is just stretching those muscles.
    As usual, stay cool and hydrated. We want to build up our bodies, but not at the expense of our overall health.
    Keep moving!
    Take care and GOd bless ya!
    "All things are possible for those who believe." Jesus

Two and a half days for me. I am saying half day because I had to cut the session short one day. But made the goal. WooHoo. Now to just keep cool enough to make it this week!

Hope you all are staying cool also.

Comment

I fall so far off of goal. I didn't even come close and I really have no idea why I just could not get my body to want to do anything. I can't even blame the weather here we have actually been setting records on how low are highs are for the day. All I can think of is there has not been any sun in about 6 days. But by no means am I complaining because I know how bad the east coast has had it so far this summer. I am sure we will get our turn soon.

Comment

Once again, I have no exercise to report unless walking to the dining room at the hotel this weekend counts ).

I am still having some foot issues, and we have been having a major heatwave here in NH. Even though I have AC in the house, I have no energy to even wash dishes or cook a meal, let alone use the Wii. I forced myself to shop last night and it took longer because I was so drained. I finally got the dishes from this week into the dishwasher too. At least I finally got a good night's sleep last night, though !

Hopefully I'll have something to report next week.

) Have a great weekend everyone !

Comment

well red, you aren`t alone in your missed goal, unless sweating counts!i did 2 of 7 days. way too hot!!!!

dave
          hunterd/HuntOP/Dave
          volunteer
          MS World
          hunterd@msworld.org
          PPMS DX 2001

"ADAPT AND OVERCOME" - MY COUSIN

Comment

WELCOME SPARKY!
            Great to have you! What a wonderful find! it amazes me what people throw out!

red, hunterd, newme & cosake, you are not alone! that's the beauty of reporting in. even saying you didn't meet your goal can be encouraging to others. thanks! i did errands in the heat every day this week. felt guilty ignoring my wii this morning, but glad i did. i'm so wiped out it's scary!

so LISTEN to your body! don't feel guilty if you know that doing too much is going to hurt you. i compensate by stretching w/out the wii on. so what if it's not on the 'offical' Wii graph chart? if you stretch, burn energy by doing housework, etc. it's exercise! quit beating yourselves up for not exhausting yourself in this heat. we have to allow for certain conditions and we all know what heat can do to us.
            OK, i'll put away the drill sgt. whistle. just want ya'll to be safe & healthy.
            see ya next thurs. if i can get an internet connection. will be visiting DD in savannah, ga. not looking forward to heat, but only time we can be all together as a family. esp. before youngest DD & oldest DD's DH get marching orders from Navy.
            if not posted a new thread by thurs. evening, will one of ya'll be so kind to get us started? just post the checkin date (7/15) and i'll catch up on the goals the next week. thanks!
            God bless ya!
            "All things are possible for those who believe." Jesus

Comment

LOL Sparky don't you love finding things. I found an awesome desk chair with wheels I still have no idea why it was near the dumpster

I guess after writing down that I did not do any exercises last week I think I did most of my exercises in one day LOL.
              (surprising I don't feel like I over did it)

I actually cleaned my home and did laundry in one day instead of splitting it up through the week. (I just didn't get to do the restroom or vacuum)

I was proud of myself so I just had to share

Comment

Woo Hoo, Red. Good for you!

I actually count the trips up and down the steps at my son's house as exercise - since this is something I do not normally do. I feel better on the days after so it counts! Also, Sunday almost always counts as an exercise day since I walk from the gym to the sanctuary at church. And all the walking around and carrying things during set up, etc.

It doesn't have to be on the Wii or the bike to count!

Comment

Working...
                X