How to Increase the Font Size While on the Internet

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

How to Increase the Font Size While on the Internet

If you are like me, and have trouble viewing articles and print on the internet, I have a solution for you. MS World has gone above and beyond to insure that those of us with vision problems can view this site with ease. I have tried this out and it works like a charm: From the pages provided by AOL.

*** Moderator's note - copied & pasted material removed as per MSWorld guidelines. You may post the URL ***

Hopefully these techniques will help save your eyes, or at least save you a trip to the optometrist."

Courtesy of AOL

Not sure this works for everyone, but I just hold the control key and scroll with the mouse to increase or decrease the font.

Comment

Yes, it works for everybody, it is a Windows thing. You can also increase the magnification of the page, bottom right corner. If you hit 'windows key' and '+' it will open the magnifier, things get much larger. If not large enough do it again. 'windows' and '-' makes it smaller until it is normal. 'windows' and 'd' toggles 'view desktop'.
      Bill
      Scuba, true meaning of Life! USS Wilkes Barre 91, USS Monitor 96, 97, 99 .. Andrea Doria 96, 98 .. San Francisco Maru 09

Comment

Working...
      X