eye pain ??

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

eye pain ??

Need some advice....I have been having eye pain for a little over a week. It actually feels like my right eyeball hurts. I am not experiencing any vision loss, or color problems, but maybe some blurriness. Could this be a flare that I need to call my neuro for, or just continue to watch for vision loss?
    As far as other symptoms I am just having fatigue and heavy legs, but thought that is just because I have been overdoing.
    Thanks in advance for any advice, I hate calling the neuro because he will probably say come on in, but it is not easy to get there.
    diagnosed November 2009

Hello bhmomof2

It might be a good idea to call the neuro's office and let them know about the eye pain. You don't have to go to his office if you don't want to The eye pain, on it's own, may pass soon.

Also, do you keep track (documenting on paper) any new symptom - what it is, how long it lasts, how severe, etc.? That will help you remember what to report at your next appointment.

Hopefully by the time you read this, your eye pain will have subsided

Take care,
    KoKo
    PPMS for 26 years (dx 1998)
    ~ Worrying will not take away tomorrow's troubles ~ But it will take away today's peace. ~

Comment

The eye pain could very well be from the blurriness. It would be a good idea to call the Neuro, if only to see what they think. As said, you don't have to go in, your Neuro should understand if you don't.
      Bill
      Scuba, true meaning of Life! USS Wilkes Barre 91, USS Monitor 96, 97, 99 .. Andrea Doria 96, 98 .. San Francisco Maru 09

Comment

Working...
      X