Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

ups and downs...story of my life

Well, another MS week passes....

Having some symptoms, like what feels like bee/wasp stings on the back of my left shoulder. That was last week. This week started w/ a little numbness on right side of my chest, which has spread over the ribcage (but still only the top half of the trunk) and then down the back of my right arm to my pinkie and ring finger. Wierd. Not bad I hope.

I guess it's true that stress really makes things worse.

That said, I started my copaxone this week. Had the home nurse come out and everything, so the first shot on Thursday was successful, if not completely pleasant. But no scary side effects, so I'm happy with that. Then yesterday, first time doing the shot by myself. I even said "I feel like I'm forgetting something" but then shrugged and went ahead to use the auto injector. Note to self. If you don't take the cap off the syringe, you're going to waste a shot.
    D&C 121:7-8 ...peace be unto thy soul; thine adversity and thine afflictions shall be but a small moment

Comment

GRR hit enter too sson

Anyways, I was glad to hear of those who got to get out and enjoy the weather, and sorry about the yuckiness for some others.

So far today has been good, took the kids to an equestrian demonstration today (my daughter's passion), and tonight it's demolition derby (for the li'l man). I'm thinking here in about half an hour it will be nappy time for me, so I don't fall out tonight, lol! I'm not asking for much from my medicine, just to be able to keep up with the crazy people

Ok, so for my real closing, hope everyone has a fantastic weekend, and that the week ahead goes as well as possible for everyone!
      D&C 121:7-8 ...peace be unto thy soul; thine adversity and thine afflictions shall be but a small moment

Comment

Smooth Jazz Gomer

The lead owner decided to move WSJT to 98.7 and heavy Rapp to the old 94.1 location. Not sure why.

Ybor City as it is now known made an attempt to be the entertainment center of Tampa. The off-center avant garde type. It is still struggling.

My son-in-law own a cafe' / catering business in Orlando on the Full Sail campus. ( Its a mega entertainmen college that teaches everything entertainment from sound to commercial animation. ) My daughter is a lawer and teaches contract negotion there also. So I get to Orlando quite a bit.

I hope your w/e is going well. J.

Comment

Working...
        X