Combo of meds that seem to work

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Combo of meds that seem to work

Hi there, I've had MS for 12 years now and I go to a top-notch Medical facility specializing only in MS

COMBO DRUGS

WHAT ARE THEY PLEASE?

Comment

For me it's 4-AP and LDN
      Steve

Comment

3 drugs for me

ampyra+baclofen+pain killers. This cocktail attacks sx's from 3 different angles. Ampyra attacks gait problems, and foot drop. baclofen attacks stiffness and spasticity. Pain killers stop sore muscles and spasms. barry

Comment

Hello kzak.

Are you looking for a combination of meds to help with symptoms? Are you asking what others use? Or, have you found a combination of meds that have helped YOU?

If you would care to clarify you might get more responses.
          Diagnosed 1984
          “Lightworkers aren’t here to avoid the darkness…they are here to transform the darkness through the illuminating power of love.” Muses from a mystic

Comment

COMBINATION OF MEDS THAT REALLY HELP WITH SYMPTOMS

Good Morning to all:

The combination of medications/supplements that I take REALLY have made me feel like a new person and help with the symptoms:

Copaxone (I happen to take every other day)
            Vyvanse (for cognitive issues and energy)
            Wellbutrin XL 450 mg ( for energy)
            One a Day Women's (green pill for metabolism)
            Flaxseed capsule
            Omega 3 capsule

Klonopin (helps me to sleep and with spasisity)
            Abilify (helps with moodiness and energy)

These are my "miracle drugs" as I call them - they boost my energy, help with my symptoms and make me so much less irritable. Hope this helps!

Comment

Heres the 'rub'.

All of us with MS don't have the same symptoms! So a combo that works for you might not be relative for others.

Having said that I am going to experiment with a few natural solutions (besides using my MS DMD). I think it is worth giving some 'reasonable' supplements a try.

Just feeling better and less tired would be a blessing to me.

Glad you have found things that work for you. I wonder...how is it you can take Copaxone every other day and what is the difference?

Diane
              You cannot dream yourself into a character; you must hammer and forge yourself one.

Comment

Copaxone every other day

I heard and/or read where they are experimenting with using Copaxone every other day and it still does the same as everyday. (at least for me). It began when due to my loss of cognitive issues, I'd forget to take it - sometimes for days - luckily for me when I have my yearly MRI's not much has changed over the years.

I realize that everyone suffers with different symptoms and what works for me, may not work for others. I happen to have multiple symptoms and issues and therefore the combination of prescriptions that my doctor has me on is a life saver - much more energy, less spasms, sleep pretty darn good through the night, less pain, etc... just thought I'd share.

Comment

Working...
                X