off and on ty

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

off and on ty

who was on ty and went off and then decided to go back on it anybody. how long where you off it thanks

i just don't know how you'd go back on, bc if you stop for a period of time i thought you run the risk of developing antibodies... so the med wouldn't work any longer. idk.

dh has to stop ty bc it started to affect his liver after 2.5 years. so he's been off for 6 wks or so... and having lots of trouble. neuro said current research shows ty stays in your system for up to a year after last infusion, so no dmd for a year. scary.

Comment

I had 2 infusions of Ty and felt really icky so I stopped and went back on Copaxone. About a year after that I decided that 7 years of hard painful lumps from Copaxone was enough and started Ty again last month. I had an antibody titer done before I started again and it was O.K.

I've had 6 rounds of Novantrone, couldn't tolerate Avonex, and was fed up with Copaxone. Ty is kind of my last stand. The only side effect I noticed after my infusion was that I was more tired (how is that possible?) than usual. I hope it starts to turn me around.

Comment

Working...
      X