Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I'm sooo pooped!

hello all....

I've posted a few times, asking questions about MS hug, numbness, etc.....I had a brain MRI and all was fine I was told.....I started feeling better and realized i needed to take a deep breath!
    Over memorial day my dear father offered his and my service to paint my grandmothers house. My dad isn't in the best of shape so I did 85 % of it..which was fine. I felt great and surprised.. I really did not have any aches and pains...felt relieved actually. i worked 12 hours one day and 10 the next...just to get er' done!
    I have been planning to paint my own house....we are supposed to get rain for the next several days so I decided I'd get started while it's decent today......I was tripping, clumsey, felt like my legs were going to give out underneath me.....had a hard time going up and down the ladder.....I had to give up after 5 hours (it's WY and its cool here)....I can hardly move......is this typical???? I worked 4x as hard 10 days ago??????
    one other thing that is weird all of the sudden...i get a ticklish feeling in the back of my throat/tongue......like i have a hair back there...it is weird....
    My feet are numb.....
    Hey I'd take any advice..even if it's taking a deep breath again....am I getting to worked up?

Gee, I don't know if this is typical or not. Certainly MS'ers have to judge every day how much is too much when it comes to activity. Some days I can go and go. Other days I'm worthless.

But not sure what else could be going on with you. Frustrating to have all those MS-like symptoms!

Comment

]

frustrating....but i've been in tears........i do NOT FEEL WELL!!!
      WHAT IS HAPENING....I JUST ACHEq

Comment

Hello Go Avs

Sorry to hear that you are feeling so bad.

Regardless of the cause, the only relief I know of for debilitating fatigue (you said you can hardly move) is rest.

I know that it's hard to stop and rest when there is so much to do, but if you're tripping, clumsey, and your legs are ready to give out - what choice do you have?

Do you have a doctor appointment soon? It would be wise to let the doctor know about what is going on, just like you have told us.

Hopefully you will feel better soon after a good rest.

Take care,
        KoKo
        PPMS for 26 years (dx 1998)
        ~ Worrying will not take away tomorrow's troubles ~ But it will take away today's peace. ~

Comment

Working...
        X