33 yr old male w/ all MS symptoms...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

33 yr old male w/ all MS symptoms...

... including overall body pains/aches/soreness; I get headhes every other day - migraines actually; weak/fatigued, never sleep well enough to be rested for two years now; vision is getting worse; memory is worsening..ugh, so much and so many things simultaneously.

I also have:

* PBC (primary biliary cirrhosis of the liver);
    * PETSCAN of my brain claims I have Alzheimers type Dimentia.
    * I have degenerative disc disease throughout my entire spine.
    * Osteopinea (stage prior to Osteoporosis)
    * Elevated Prolactin, CPK, Ammonia, and Creatin levels.
    * Extremely low testosterone levels
    * 2 tumors found in my brain via MRI findings pressing against my pineal & pituitary glands.
    * I have 6 herniated discs, 4 bulged discs and nothing but blood work, tests weekly for nearly 2 years.. my various Drs are baffled.

~ My neurologist refuses to believe any of my blood work reports; refuses to believe PETSCAN report; wants to redo spinal tap..this coming Friday will be doing a new MRI w/ something called the 3T MRI machine..supposed to dig deeper to find lesions or source of my varied health problems... one thing straight, I am mentioning all of this not for a shared pity party, but to help all of you that do or may have MS... there are people worse than you health wise and I'm one of them.

I am not undermining anybody's situation, pain or mental capacity/tenacity or intelligence in any way - But just be glad you have one thing to worry about and not so many things without a diagnosis nor an understanding of where any of your pins or health issues re rising from... if after my many thoughts of suicide and bouts of depression I somehow still persist... so can you. We are all human and if this little fella could still hang on, all of you can.

Peace & Blessings to everyone here, your families, friends and extended families.

Eric

Hello Eric

Welcome to MS World - nice to meet you!

Sorry to hear that you have multiple health issues to deal with at such a young age

You are so right about the fact that no matter what we are going through, there is always someone having to deal with so much more, or so much worse. I try to remember that daily.

Maybe it's good that your neuro wants to do more thorough tests. Is this a new doctor? Sometimes it's not a bad idea to start over. Hopefully he'll get to the bottom of what's going on. And maybe things won't turn out as bad as they seem. It could happen.....

Hopefully you will come back here to let us know what your neuro finds. Wishing you and yours all the best

Take care,
    KoKo
    PPMS for 26 years (dx 1998)
    ~ Worrying will not take away tomorrow's troubles ~ But it will take away today's peace. ~

Comment

annemay

I am 51 yr old female, just looking for a few friends who understand what MS is about. I am taking Avonex. Hope to be able to speak with more people as time goes by. Glad you are here. I look forward to meeting you.

Comment

Working...
      X