Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

LOOKING FOR A GOLDEN RETIEVER PUPPY IN OREGON.

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

LOOKING FOR A GOLDEN RETIEVER PUPPY IN OREGON.

TO EVERYONE A IN OREGON WHO IS A AKC GOLDEN RETRIEVER FAMILY WITH CUTE PUPPIES TO BUY THIS MONTH. THE LITTLE ONE HAS 100 ACRES TO RUN AND PLAY WITH HIS PARENTS AND HIS 2 GIRL CATS AS SISTERS. HE WILL HAVE LOTS OF LOVE AND WALKS AND GOING SHOPPING AT PETS STORE OR FEED STORE LIKE BIG R TO GET HIS PUPPY FOOD AND TREATS AND TOYS. HE WILL BE LOVED FOREVER OF HIS LIFE TIME. I AM A MS PATIENT FOR ABOUT 6 YEARS AND FOR LIFE TIME. THIS MAYBE SILLY SEATTLE DOG WAS MY APPLE OF MY EYE ALL THE TIME. WHEN I FALL DOWN TO THE GROUND SEATTLE WAS ALWAYS THERE FOR ME TO SEE I AM ALRIGHT AND STAY WITH ME UNTIL I GET UP AND STANDING UP TO WALK HOME. AGAIN MY HUSBAND JOHN AND I WILL OUR PUPPY AS A KID. HERE IS OUR PHONE NUMBER PLEASE NO SCAM** Removed by Moderator in compliance with MSWorld guidelines. This may be put in your profile for all registered, logged-in members to see**
    S OR JOKES. WE ARE READY TO PARENTS AGAIN THIS MONTH.

Just a reminder - MS World Guideline #8

SELLING ITEMS AND SOLICITING MEMBERS:

Offering items for sale is not allowed. Sales and/or donation solicitations of members by way of e-mail, message board posts, or in private chats are also not allowed.
    PPMS for 26 years (dx 1998)
    ~ Worrying will not take away tomorrow's troubles ~ But it will take away today's peace. ~

Comment

Hello Ljmarshall

Welcome to the MS World Forums - nice to meet you!

Sorry for the loss of your dog Seattle Sounds like he was a great companion. Good luck on finding your new puppy.

Maybe others from Oregon will have ideas as to where you can find the AKC Golden Retriever.

Hopefully you will benefit from the support, information, and shared experiences of other persons living with MS. There are many good people here who understand

Take care,
      KoKo
      PPMS for 26 years (dx 1998)
      ~ Worrying will not take away tomorrow's troubles ~ But it will take away today's peace. ~

Comment

Please google petfinder, there are thousands of wonderful animals in need of a loving forever home, many purebreeds also.
        He is your friend, your partner, your defender, your dog. You are his life, his love, his leader. He will be yours, faithful and true to the last beat of his heart. You owe it to him to be worthy of such devotion.
        Anonymous

Comment

Working...
        X